Friday, February 27, 2009

confusion

1. What are you most excited about in regards to your immersion experience? Why do you feel this way?
I am most excited about seeing a full day in action in the office.from beginning to the near end. I am excited about getting my project started during these 2 weeks and challenging myself with my internship even more than i have already been challenged.
i feel this way because its easy to just sit around the office when there aren't any patience but i will work on my project when were slow.

2. What are you most concerned about (what causes the most stress) regarding immersion? Why do you feel this way?
i am most concerned about my project i keep talking to my mentor about it but hes not really telling me if my ideas work for him and stuff... he just keeps saying YEAH SURE but im just going to make an ad i guess ill see whats going on.

No comments: